At the end of the course, participants should be able to:
- SET THE COACHING FOUNDATION (2 ICF Core Competencies):
- CO-CREATE THE COACHING RELATIONSHIP (2 ICF Core Competencies):
- COMMUNICATE EFFECTIVELY (3 ICF Core Competencies):
- FACILITATE LEARNING AND RESULTS (4 ICF Core Competencies):
- Build AN IDEAL PRIVATE PRACTICE (5 RCC Professional Competencies):
- OUTLINE MARKETING PLAN (6 SOSTAC® Planning System Competencies):
Basic Life coaching Tools, Models and techniques.
Introductions/ Definition of Coaching
Definition of Coaching and the difference between coaching and other helping professions
How coaches meet ethical and professional standards
How coaches establish agreements with their clients.
How coaches create a safe, supportive environment for their clients
How coaches ask questions that reveal the information needed for maximum benefit to the coaching relationship
How coaches communicate effectively during coaching sessions, using language that has the greatest positive impact on the client
How coaches evaluate multiple sources information and make interpretations that help the client gain awareness to achieve agreed-upon results
How coaches create with the client opportunities for ongoing learning during coaching and in work/life situations
Managing Progress & Accountability
How coaches hold attention on what is important for the client, and leaving responsibility with the client to take action
Putting it All Together
Review of learning objectives.